Moving can be a daunting tasking, but thankfully we are here to help at T-N-T Moving Systems. Moving calls for the dreaded time of cleaning out closets and getting rid of unnecessary items. But, what can you do with your unneeded furniture? During the moving process, you always find items you no longer need or want but yet, they still hold some value. It is easy to just through them away, but why not sell them? We know that Yard Sales are tedious and often unsuccessful, so we have a better idea!
Why not let a consignment shop purchase them? It is easy to consign items, and you will be able to make some extra cash. Here are some great places to consign your furniture or purchase furniture.
- Consignments are accepted by appointment between 10:30 and 5:30 Tuesday- Thursday
- Call 704-544-8228 to make an appointment
- Accepted items will be placed on contract for 90 to 97 days.
- Consignors will pay 50 to 60 percent of the initial price of items.
- After 30 days, items will be reduced by 10 percent and again after another 30 days
- Payments will go out on the 25th of the month
- The store is open from 10 to 5 Tuesday- Saturday and 1 to 5 on Sunday
- The store can be reached at 704-353-4600
- The consignor will be paid 60 percent of the selling price on the 10th of the month after the sale is final.
- After 30 days, unsold items will be reduced in price by 15 percent
- After 120 days, unsold items will be available to be picked up by the consignor.
- Make an appointment Monday-Thursday
- Send photos to the store of the item, Consign@classicattic.biz
- Items are priced based on what sells well in the store
- Consignors will receive 50 to 60 percent of the items cost
- Funds of over 30 dollars will be mailed out on the 10th of the month