T-N-T Moving Systems is Charlotte’s most respected moving company. Trusted by thousands of Charlotteans and our own Carolina Panthers, T-N-T prides itself in providing efficient and affordable moving services for all types of moves.
T-N-T also prides itself in giving back to the community. Holiday season is upon us. It’s the time for giving. It’s the time for enjoying the smiles on little kids’ faces as they unwrap their new Panthers football or their new American Girl doll. It’s also the time to give to others, others outside your family who are in need.T-N-T wants to help you find the perfect local charity to donate either gifts or money. As you will see, there are plenty of local organizations servicing Charlotte’s most deserving.
- HopeMatch: This local charity believes in giving families in need this holiday season a “Hand Up.” HopeMatch is aptly named; it hopes to match up families with specific holiday needs with Charlotte citizens eager to help out. HopeMatch accepts monetary donations as well as specific gifts that selected families have asked for.
- Kids First of the Carolinas: For over 25 years, Kids First of the Carolinas has given back to the community. They have 4 events planned in December, including a toy and bike drive and their annual Family Christmas Party where Santa arrives via helicopter.
- Levine Children’s Hospital: Levine Children’s Hospital collects brand new toys and hand-made items. They also accept monetary donations. They make it easy for you to decide what to donate with this wish list of various items.
- The Salvation Army: America’s most renowned charity, The Salvation Army aims to provide new toys through its Angel Tree program.
- CMPD’s Explorer Christmas Project: For over 40 years, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department’s Explorer Christmas Project works in conjunction with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools to identify needy families. Their goal is to provide each child with at least 3 gifts and donate gift cards for families to purchase a Christmas dinner.
Whether it’s gifts, time, food, or money, giving back to the community during this holiday season is what Charlotte is all about. Please find time to do your part in making this holiday season special for all of Charlotte’s youngsters.